Established in early 2013 Newark Agricultural Advisory Services caters for all of your Agricultural and Rural Professional needs and is managed by Newark Market auctioneer and chartered surveyor James Sealy, who has been qualified and practised throughout the Midlands for the past 10 years.
Newark Agricultural Advisory Services is a valued part of the Newark Livestock Marker business and helps ensure we can serve the needs of our customers as thoroughly as possible in every facet of their farming business.
Based from an Office from within the Market, James can offer a personal service for a full range of Rural issues, including:
- Environmental Scheme applications and advice on the New Environmental Land Management Schemes.
- Land and Farm sales of property of all size and type across the region.
- Rent Reviews and comprehensive Tenancy advice for both Landlords and Tenants under both Farm Business and Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancies.
- Single Payment Scheme and CAP advice, including completion of Single Farm Payment application forms, Entitlement Trading, Cross Compliance guidance and advice, together with advice on CAP reform and Nitrate Vulnerable Zones.
- A comprehensive Valuation service for both Annual Stocktaking Valuations, Land Valuations and Probate Valuations;
- Detailed advice and guidance under Compulsory Purchase Orders and Acquiring Authorities provisions, including acquisitions for Water, Gas and Electricity, together with Road Schemes;
- Advice on and provision of a full range of Farming Arrangements, such as Grazing Agreements, Cropping Licences, Contract and Share Farming Arrangements.
Please contact James for an informal discussion on your needs or to arrange a meeting either on farm or in the market.